Plural Co-Founder and COO Yemi Adewunmi was a guest on the August 9, 2023 episode of the Digital Politics Podcast with Karen Jogoda.
Tune in to hear Yemi share how Plural has recognized the opportunity to apply AI to track the discovery, creation, and iterations of legislation at the congressional and state level to inform a number of different stakeholders.
Yemi and Karen also share insights on:
- Opportunities to unlock the power of legislative intelligence when the legislative process is more transparent
- The value of real-time information and alerts about the progress of legislation for those in the opposition
- Learning from the mistakes and successes of other state legislatures
- Value of their free offering to become acquainted with the AI tool
- The future of AI in influencing public policy
About the Digital Politics Podcast
Since 2007, the non-partisan “Digital Politics Podcast with Karen Jagoda” has highlighted impact of new technologies on the campaign landscape, how expectations of voters are changing, role of online fundraising, digital and traditional means of persuasion and getting out the vote. Popular topics on the show include best practices for political and advocacy campaigns, ground game strategies, cross-media advertising, social media trends and impact of mobile on engaging supporters. The weekly podcast includes interviews with political consultants, media strategists, journalists, advocates, candidates, elected officials, campaign managers, and solution providers.