Take your policy impact to the next level
Choose the plan that works best for you:
Perfect for the individual who wants to stay civically engaged on public policy.
- One user
- Best-in-class legislative data from 53 states and jurisdictions
- Search and track bills across all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, D.C.
- Search and track bills in U.S. Congress
- Easy-to-read bill text
- Detailed bill, state, and legislator information pages
- Get daily updates on your tracked bills
Perfect for small teams of public policy professionals that need to pack a punch.
- Two users
- One collaborative workspace for notes, issue management, and more
- Search and track bills in one state
- Get custom alerts for your tracked bills
- Get real-time alerts on saved searches
- Create customizable markups, shared notes, and annotations on bills
- Upload external files
Starting at $10,000/year
Perfect for multi-jurisdiction public policy teams, advocacy groups, and researchers.
- Unlimited users and workspaces
- Search and track bills in your chosen state(s) and get custom alerts
- Unlock our revolutionary AI-powered tools to generate bill summaries, version summaries, and more
- Export data and share bill lists externally
- Access staffer and hearing data
- Get premium customer support and policy guidance
Access Plural’s core features for free. Best-in-class legislative data, searching, and tracking across 53 US jurisdictions, all in one place.
Public policy doesn’t happen in a vacuum. Select your jurisdiction to search, track, organize and collaborate on key bills with a colleague.
Unlock premium data, AI-powered features, reporting, and unmatched customer support to save time and deepen your legislative insights.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my Basic or Premium plan?
To cancel your Basic or Premium plan, email email@example.com. Basic and Premium plans are charged annually. If you choose to cancel prior to your annual renewal date, you will not be charged for the next year.
How much does a Premium plan cost?
Premium pricing varies depending on the number of states/jurisdictions you want access to. Schedule a demo with us for detailed pricing information.
Do you offer a nonprofit discount?
Yes! BUT, nonprofit discounts are only available with a Premium plan.
Do you offer a free trial of your Premium plan?
Yes! You can request a 14-day free trial of Plural’s Premium plan and we’ll respond within one business day.
What’s the difference between a free account and free trial?
With a free account you have continuous access to search and track bills for free. With a free trial, you have limited-time access (14 days) to Plural’s Premium plan, including organization and collaboration tools, reporting features, and AI-powered insights.